Resources and Capital
BPFG is from Wisconsin and has roots in Northeast Wisconsin. We know what work ethic is, and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves. Our ideal partner has a track record of positive performance and a plan to move forward. We support local communities and want to invest in industries that make Wisconsin great: food, beverage, and agribusiness.
Food is the center of our advisory and investment objectives. We seek out partners that produce, support, process, package, and service the food, beverage, and agribusiness industries. Our background and experience create a unique opportunity for the creation of long-term value.
We invest resources and long-term capital in our partner companies. We use our broad experience and relationships to identify initiatives that will create long-term value, to deploy our resources to drive results.
Is your company ready for the next step? Have you assembled the team to take you there? Are you contemplating a business transition or succession event? Is your current financial structure constraining your ability to grow? Contact us for solutions that match your opportunity to our resources.
We begin by understanding your business plan. This allows us to target our resources to strategically advise and invest in Growth, Operations, and Financial initiatives that will create the most value for our partner companies.
Our experts will help you understand macro and micro-economic impacts and forecast factors that affect growth decisions. It is not easy. Still, it is critical to understand the size, scope, and stability of your project.
- Will the expected growth support the investment?
- What external forces can impact the probability of success?
- What else should be considered?
Feasibility Studies (for asset expansion)
Taking a modeled approach allows for a broader, more disciplined analysis of the asset expansion under consideration. A step back to examine the opportunity and incorporate a third-party input provides objectivity. The decision to invest heavily in infrastructure has implications. Along with the specifics of the expansion are the questions:
- How is the expansion going to pay for itself?
- How should I structure this expansion financially?
Expanding internationally requires planning. Expansion requires an understanding of the foreign markets, the logistics of supplying those new markets, and balancing the financial risks to your business.
- Is your supply chain ready for international expansion?
- What management practices need to change for success in international expansion?
Procurement and Inventory Management
BPFG can strategically align your procurement processes and inventory ed with your goals and financial objectives. Setting up disciplined policies and procedures ensures that the right products and services are available for manufacturing to meet that critical customer order, yet flexible enough to meet your customers’ changing needs.
Transportation and Warehouse Management
There are best practices, but there is no “one size fits all” solution. You set objectives and together we craft inbound transportation, outbound transportation, and warehouse chains that fit your company’s unique requirements.
Talent remains the core of manufacturing excellence. BPFG draws on its network of highly skilled professionals to assist with driving value and creating change in your manufacturing processes. Whether a temporary engagement or assisting with the placement of permanent talent, BPFG has you covered.
Outsourced Services (H.R., accounting, transportation network planning)
As you grow, the need for back-office assistance is often overlooked. Easily re-tasked to other associates, it can be underprioritized. BPFG can assist with flexible staffing to meet your outsourced needs for short- and long-term assignments.
Commodity Risk Management Program Design and Execution
- Customers want to lock in prices for extended periods of time. Financial stakeholders like bankers and owners want stabilized profits and margins. Management teams need to be able to forecast cash flow to plan for and execute on growth opportunities.
- A comprehensive commodity risk management program addresses the demands above by identifying commodity exposures and building buffers between your business and volatile markets so that you can focus on operating and growing your business.
- Risk management programs require strategic goals, thoughtful design, and diligent execution.
Bank Relationship Management
- Securing a loan from your banker is just the beginning. Maintaining a successful relationship with your banker requires dedicating resources to creating an ongoing flow of information on performance and future capital needs.
Operational Financial Analytics
- As businesses evolve, a new set of eyes can identify overlooked performance drivers. BPFG can help you dial in what really matters.
We partner with food, beverage, and agribusiness companies.
- This includes value-added processing, supply chain management, packaging, and other goods and services that support production and distribution.
- Our ideal partners will be lower to middle-market companies with $500k to $25m in EBITDA located in the Midwest U.S.
- Food is the center of our investment objectives. We seek out partners that produce, support, process, package, and service the food, beverage, and agribusiness industries. Our background and experience create a unique opportunity for long-term value.
Contact us today to find out how Bay Point Food Group can provide genuine value creation for your organization.